No man's land No man's land

well, i can't give you less stars because of it because the plot definitely grabs u, and the art and
animation are gr8. but an aside tho, if a zombie shtf situation actually happened like that wouldn't
u be like looking for survivors and forming a party? so instead of shooting that guy, maybe a
"hi! how ya doin, buddy? as you can see i am not infected!"

GIRL & IT GIRL & IT

whoa amazing! standing ovation! for plot, writing, animation, and art! 5/5! one question.
what language is that? I know i've heard it before. is it a pre-spanish-invasion middle or
south american language?

TD-Where You're Going TD-Where You're Going

In terms of the video itself and the whole thing. 5/5. but an aside, i mean really, in all that
time working at wal-mart, you could have gotten enough practise drawing to be good enough
to not need school. i mean there's just this HUGE dogma (especially in the US) of one NEEDING
school to do stuff. But especially in art its all about practise and self education. back in high school
i used to sketch a lot during boring classes. at one point i was probably as good as people go to
college for. these days i dont really draw anymore because im more interested in science and
technological pursuits. just saying tho. if u really want to do it that much, why do you really need
college to teach you shit you could have figured out yourself? its not like its some kinda secret
ancient ritual thats only passed on orally since the dawn of time.

Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

You know what would be ironic? If you took the space core, loaded it into a giant cannon,
and shoot it into the sun. It would still take weeks to get there (because the sun is still really
far away) all the while it can keep talking about how much it loves space, and then finally
it gets really hot and burns up. Space killed the space core!

Battleship Cathy Battleship Cathy

OMG it's the tesselecta! Also, cool vid

Attack on Armin Attack on Armin

lol, let's all slap armin! [slaps armin] Anyway love ur parody, love the show!
Good job!

GMO少女 GMO少女

I thought it was really funny! I mean those other dudes say the voices were bad, but
i think they contribute to the comedy. I mean, if it was supposed to be serious, the voices
would be bad, but since the chick was supposed to be implied as stupid and ditzy, the
voice i think fit the bill. I think that was actually the only voice whose placement quality
invites more open interpretation. The hat guy was good, and the guy at burger maistro was supposed to be a dumbass so he also fit the bill. Just some constructive critisism tho, the mouth animation was kinda suck, but i'm not enough of a tightwad to take points off just for that. So, cool!

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

always scary...

I would have preferred tentacle rape and then murder. But alright.

Blizzconned Blizzconned

nice...

He died tho... I would send an android to start the feud. Or maybe a cardboard cutout of myself with a walkie-talkie taped to it. And then watch the carnage from afar.

Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

pokemon wtf...

uh, are you racist? Cool vid tho.